src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

7-23-06

I have been very busy with wage earning jobs and putting in little time with other projects. Here's some of what I've been up to.
  1. Encouraging others to start blogs as part of their long range plans. Plans to meet and discuss further over the next few weeks.
  2. Redid my profile and added my photo.
  3. Posting regularly on Netpreneur Forums (82 posts in 2 weeks)
  4. Added google ad to bottom of page w/graphics.
  5. Planning a website partnership involving my photos.
  6. Wrote up ideas/plans for the photo project.
  7. Waiting for a response re:content site partnership.
  8. Meeting tomorrow to brainstorm with her for her upcoming project.
  9. Researched information and wrote re:employee incentives.
  10. Took some photos.
  11. Set aside % of income for assets developement and donating.
  12. Read 2 books.
  13. Maintained Mid Life Crisis blog and took more photos for them.
  14. Accidently cleared my stat counter! Reset it the best I could.
  15. Started a second job at a call center.
  16. Wrote a lot.
  17. Finished research and started rough draft for article in bTopic.
  18. Decided time is too tight to post photos w/every post for now.
  19. Worked WAY too many hours for wages. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box