src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Monday, July 17, 2006

FORUM POSTING update/info

I have 55 posts
My rank is-Pay Raise.
    I joined Netpreneur Forum on July 9, 2006.
      Kahlid has a
      contest for posts. I'm competing for the prizes at the 500 post level. There is also a prize level for 250 posts and another for 125 posts.

        Another thing I like on the forum is that Khalid has various ranks you can achieve depending on your number of posts.
        0 - 49 posts - Minimum Wage
        50 - 99 posts - Pay Rise
        100 - 199 posts - Entrepreneur
        200 - 499 posts Serial Entrepreneur
        500 - 999 posts - Netpreneur
        1000+ posts - Internet Legend

          0 Comments:

          Post a Comment

          << Home

           
          Web Jan's Idea Box