src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Monday, July 10, 2006

BLOG HINT

Problem-There's information on my blog that I want on the first page every month.
    Solution-Use "post and comment options" on blog post.
      One way is to have a link to the information you want available in one post. Example-I have a post titled "band information". In that post I link the text to the posts "band history", "band members", "the music", "the songs", etc. At the beginning of every month I edit the post and change the post date to the current month, day 1, at 12 am. This prevents it from being archived. Another option would be to change the information on each post individually if it is better to have each post seperatly posted in the side bar.

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home

       
      Web Jan's Idea Box