src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Friday, July 07, 2006

PROBLEM SOLVING

WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, SEE IF YOU CAN CREATE IT.
    I don't have much of a base to create benifitial links. I have limited time to research and request link possibilities.
      My soloution....I have been motivating and helping people to start a blog, especially if it will create mutually benifitial links. I'm creating what I can't find at this time. It's a slow start, but I always believe slow movement is better than no movement at all.
        Immediate benifits:
        1. Increased experience with blogs
        2. Hhtml experience increased
        3. Added opportunity for link exchanges
        4. New ideas brainstorming
        5. Increased help that naturally comes from helping others

        Future benifits:

        1. Increase traffic
        2. Income from AdSense referals
        3. Advertising location opportunities
        4. Income from advertising
        5. Larger networking base

        0 Comments:

        Post a Comment

        << Home

         
        Web Jan's Idea Box