src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

MOVE OVER GOOGLE AD

After much flailing about I moved that google ad that was rubbing annoyingly on my articles, over. I have to give special thanks to my fellow Netpreneur Forums member, L146705, for his/her time and help. I will be posting soon on some simple help for google ad placement and a few basic html codes that I even I can figure out how to use!

Today I placed a few referral buttons in my sidebar. I haven't heard or seen a lot of people use them, but I think they can't hurt. My blog targets very new people, so they may be interested in Firefox, and AdSense. I found topics just for blogs in a couple forums, will make a post with links soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box