src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MY FIRST DOMAIN AND WEB PAGE!

I just got done with an IM tutorial with my son and he walked me through uploading a sentance..."Jan's first webpage" on my newly aquired domain! A small step to many of you, but for me it's a big step! I'm SO excited!

The first project will be a sub-domain for a blog. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to explore Wordpress for that. I want to start with a blog, since I have some confidence in that area. After that...on to websites!

Today, at this moment, I see the doors to my internet future fly wide open. My heart yearns to run, leaping forward into the long lush grass of my internet future, but my time and skill hold me back. For now, I will struggle with small, shuffling steps forward and will be thankful that I am moving. I refuse to be like so many who choose to stand still complaining about what they can't do, waiting for the time to be "right". When my skills increase and time becomes right, I will be several steps closer to being able to lay down in the grass and look up into the clouds, while my internet income shines down on me!

It was said best in Toy Story by Buzz-"To infinity and beyond..." Well, I'm on my way! A special thanks to Bob, my son!


3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Bill Riddell said...

Congratulation Jan.

I had a feeling you would beat me too it.

Goodluck, I cant wait to see the new blog.

Bill

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Bob Schmuck said...

Your welcome, mom.

I know you will do great things with this new Super Power. :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Jan F. Pavis said...

thank you everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box