src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

FIREFOX

There is a referal button for Firefox in my sidebar. I added it because it was an opportunity to earn more money from Google. I hadn't tried it myself yet, but knew almost everyone else was.

When I was having trouble on the YGG (Young Go Getters) site. There was a poll and I couldn't vote in it, because I couldn't see all of it. While in the forum, I mentioned I found out that with Internet Explorer I see things differently and maybe that's why I couldn't see the 40+ option. It was suggested I get Firefox (thank you Eric). Well, I stopped putting it off and added it in. I"m sure some of you are still in shock I was limping along with Explorer....I told you I have a lot to learn!

WOW! It made such a difference! I see the internet world as it is meant to be seen! I could vote on YGGl Its faster and more secure. The change over was easy and it imported all my favorites and organized them. I can't wait to have a little time to read all the tools available. The bookmarks (favorites in Explorer) is so much better with more options (I love the tabs). It's easier to use.

Now I see how my blogs really look to most viewers. I will have to re-refresh my blog, but that's OK.

I am editing this already, this is the first post I published with Firefox and I had to come back and let you know the difference.....it was SO much FASTER....I just love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box