src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

MY PRESENTATION

It got cancelled!

It was for a valid reason.....the passing on of a very dear co-worker a few days before. I trusted everything would work out. The following week, at the last minute, I found out someone else was leading that meeting. I was prepared and waited for her OK. I didn't hear from her! I then got a call from the original contact at the office, I found out she wasn't going to be able to lead the meeting and with the original contact doing the meeting, he put me on the agenda! I got there a few minutes late and made my presentation.

Ahead of time I gave all the managers a copy of the order form and offered a discount (10%) if an order was given the day of the presentation. I attatched the discount information in letter form signed by me. I offered a discount for a free framed 8 X 10 print for a large order ($300 or more). It was offered per order or as a company total. I set up my framed photos. I was dressed professionally. I made my product unique during the presentation.


It was over and I was SO excited! I started to let my self hope for orders as I reminded myself my goal was exposure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box