src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

VALUABLE LESSONS

I changed the template on Jan's Group Home Help blog and lost my links, stat counter and a few other customizations because I didn't double check I saved the first template.
    Now that I've looked at a lot of blogs and am more comfortable with working on them, I am evaluating my blogs. This one will be next, I will be sure to check the saves before I change it.
      Though creative, I have decided against the color variations from post to post. Now that I have a lot of posts, the colors are distracting when running down the blog. The content should stand out.
        I will go over my group home blog at a later date and fix it. Glad the launch was postponed.
          Working on Mid Life Crisis AZ's blog I learned that AdSense will reject a blog that looks like it's under construction. I'm still waiting for the reply from one of the band members who resubmitted it now that it has more posts.

          0 Comments:

          Post a Comment

          << Home

           
          Web Jan's Idea Box