src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

CACTUS, CANCER, and CHEMO

It's almost done!

This project has taken a bit more time than I thought. Most of it was because of the emotional attatchment that came of storage, slowed me down. It was well worth it. I have an informative and attractive display up about children's cancer at a lobby at a local council office.

Cactus, Cancer, and Chemo relates the way cactus survivors the desert with cancer patients survive chemo. The display has the story of my son's journey. His is a good story of success, of surviving. He was brave enough to allow pictures of himself while in chemo. I think it will help others to see him before, during, and after. He's an impressive young man. Information from his Don't be a Schmuck site is up with the characters he deisgned-the Schmuck boys from Sac Central! They inform on testicular cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box