src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FIRST LOVE

Keep that first love excitement!

Today I talked to my son, I was bubbling over with that new love excitement over seeing I made 31 cents! I was excited about having over 140 visitors since I put up my stat counter on Sunday.

He was saying he was a little down because he made less than $4 today, after making almost $10 a day the past few days (probably the weekend factor). Listening to me, he remembered when he made 25 cents a day and was so excited.

Remember your first love, keep that first love excitement. Websites and blogs make money while we do whatever we do during our day. Whatever the amount you make, allow yourself to be excited over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box