src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Monday, June 12, 2006

STAT COUNTER

I posted-they came!

Yesterday I added a
free stat counter. It was pretty easy. I have one on this one and on my group home help blog.

I was surprised that there were visiters! It showed very simply that having a link from another blog helps. This blog has had more visitors. An internet entrenprenuer blog has a link to this one. My other blog isn't linked to anything and I haven't started promoting it yet-it has no visiters.

I even got my first weekly update e-mailed to me. This is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box