src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

ORDER RICH DAD, POOR DAD

I have added a link in my side bar to order Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

I highly recomend the book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. The book has been inspiring because it has activated new ways to think about money. It has triggered many ideas for me and has awaken creativity. I don't see it as a step by step instructional book, though he has some instructions on how he achieved his success. I will be reading another of his books after my
son is finished with it and will let you know what that one is like.

If you're going to order any ways, I hope you choose to order it from my link. My son has helped me so much, that I'm happy to help him (he benifits if you use the ordering link here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box