src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

UPDATE

I have been busy training for a second job. I have 1 1/2 more weeks and then will have more time for my blogs again.



  1. Submitted a sample article to bTopic to be considered for weekly article writing in exchange for a percentage of the profits.
  2. The Children's Cancer Awareness display was up for two weeks, I had a lot of positive feedback from it and my photos and writing. It encouraged me to move forward with Cactus, Cancer, and Chemo blog.
  3. I created a blog for a friend's band Mid Life Crisis and had it ready by the target date July 4th, 2006.
  4. I keep taking photos for my library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box