src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Friday, July 07, 2006

CHANGES

This is one of those times that flexibility is required with circmustances changing. I am going to skip the adding of photos to every post till I'm done with training at my second wage earning job. I realize even when I have a little time to post, I don't, because I don't want to take the time to locate and add photos.
I have put off my entreprenuer training of my daughters till I'm done with training next week, also.
Having this second job motivates me to develope my other projects. I want to be free financially to have more choices on how my time is spent earning money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box