src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FORUMS

Here's a couple more forums I post in.

Biz Social, Yaro's Forum and Earner's Forum has blogging topics in their forums. (Be sure to check out their entire forums!) Yesterday I spent hours on my own trying to learn to upload a WP theme to my sub domain. I finally went for help in the forums last night and am waiting for an answer. What I like about going to forums about questions is that if someone is too busy or doesn't know, they don't answer. I don't feel like I'm bothering anyone.

On Biz Social there is the FAQ link at the top. Its a great resource of answers to basic questions. If you are new to this, be sure to check it out.

As we sit alone with our computer its easy to feel isolated. Joining a few forums is great to fill a bit of our human need for socialization, learn something new, rub cursers with the "big boys", get personalized answeres to our questions, and see there are others out there struggling just like us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box