src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

BUSINESS CARDS


Every business card doesn't have to look the same.

Right now I print my own cards. My cards for Rainbow Creek Designs, are for my print design and my photography business. I did one sheet with the text all the same, but 8 different photos. I have a second sheet with 8 more of my photos.

When I go to give the cards, people see a a variety of my photos as I show them one of each and they pick which one they want. I believe that they will hang on to the card longer due to a preferance to the photo.


If you are printing business cards on a large scale, when your supply is half gone, order another one with something new on it. Continue doing that till you build up a variety. Whatever your usual order is, have approximately 1/4 that amount of each design. Carry some of each design with you. A new design gives an opportunity to offer another card and keep your name in front of the recipiant.

When designing a variety of cards, have about 2/3 to 3/4 of the card that stays the same and recognizable. So that leaves 1/3 to 1/4 to do something new with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box