src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WORDPRESS UPDATE

Well, I did it !

I had help from my son. We both had some free time at the same time (rare lately) and he walked me through getting a template of choice on my blog. Part of the problem was the ftp client I had downloaded. He suggested Core FTP and it was easier than the one I had from the WordPress site. I really enjoy working with WP for blogging.

Today was another milestone, freeing me to move forward. I felt like I was swimming against the tide trying to make time for my blogging. Now I'm glad I hadn't gotten any further. My time will be used more efficiently now that I use WordPress and my own domains.

Many thanks again to Bob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box