src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

6D BLOG TEAM

Team 6D-Premier is now forming

The idea behind creating a blog team is to jumpstart, re-start, or maintain momentum of your blog.

  • Would you like some supoprt to reach your goals?
  • Would you like to be motivated to work on your blog?
  • Does your blog need more exposure?
  • Could you use 5 sets of "eyes" on other fourms and on some of the top earners' sites?
  • Would you like to help others?
Being part of the team will require some extra work, but it will also provide you and your blog with help, motivation, support, exposure, traffic, and unique content. If you are willing to do some extra work for a 3 week pre-season and an 8 week season, please PM me at Netpreneur or e-mail me at Jan's Idea Box to receive an application to join the FIRST 6D Blog Team. (In subject, please put "6D team" so you don't get sent to spamland, thank you.)

The team blog is still being set up, so the requirements will be posted in the 6D Bog Team section on Netpreneur Forums. The team blog is going a little slow, as I am still figuring out WordPress. By the time the team forms, it'll be up and running.

I'm pretty excited to have this finally get off the ground! Its one of those things that I needed to trust it would work out in its own time. Looking back I see I'm glad the following things came about before the team got started.

  • I got a reseller hosting account
  • I registered the domain
  • I learned how to host the domain
  • I graduated to WordPress
  • I came up with the idea of sub-forums for sites/blogs on forums
  • Netpreneur added a new section-Blogger's Lounge
  • 6D Blog Team has a section in the Blogger's Lounge
This is just an idea right now, I know once it gets started there will be ways to improve it and it will only get better. I want to see if I'm right in thinking that teaming up, can make blogs more successful and productive. I really believe this could be a great way to develope new contacts, skills, and be exposed to some new blogs, sites, and forums. It'll be fun to look back at the blogs and see how they do after being part of the team. New blogs and stagnant blogs should really benifit from being part of a team.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you got here from a forum link, you may wonder why I didn't just link directly to the requirements. If the team blog was ready, I would've just linked directly to the requiremets there, but its not. I didn't want to disrespect the forum I was on by posting a link to another forum. Please don't feel like you are getting the run around. If you have issues with going to another link, you can e-mail me at Jan's Idea Box, I will be happy to e-mail you a copy of the requirements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box