src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

SOME FIRSTS TODAY

Added AIM, domain propagated, and joined & posted from Digg

I signed up for AIM last night and used it for the first time today. It works really easily. I picked the classic version to just keep things simple. I made a motivation and focus partnership today on it. We are both are new and learning. We will be accountable to each other to get things done. I'll write more on this soon.

I was patient and didn't even check my new domain yesterday. When I checked it today....there it was. I can't wait to start working on it.

The administrator from Wicked Fire submitted to Digg. So today we go "global" here at Ideas with his Digg article. I used the opportunity to join Digg and blog from Digg the first time. It was very easy.

I have to go, but will update this with some helpful links soon.
UPDATED 9-13-O6 w/links

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan--

I found you thru Homeschool forum. I just recently got a computer, so I'm nearly starting from scratch. My nephew recommended Mozilla Firefox to me today. I love it! So much faster. I've had fun all day figuring it out. My daughter (17) loves the AIM and Myspace. She's found many of her long-lost friends lately.

I check back to your blog every few days.
I'm learning thru it.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jan F. Pavis said...

Thank you! Let me know if I can help with anything specific. I'm learning myself, but I can probalby point you in the right direction to find what you need to know, if I can't help you myself. My e-mail is in "my complete profile" on side bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box