src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MODERATOR IN TRAINING

The new Netpreneur Moderator

I have accepted Khalid's invite to be the first Netpreneur moderator and receive a % of profit when it starts to grow. Right now its quiet, but hope that changes soon.

At first I wasn't going to accept because I don't feel qualified since I'm just beginnig. I realized what a good opportunity it could turn out to be so I decided to do it.

Khalid is going to provied the 6D blog team with their own section. He will let other internet related sites do it also. Sort of a forum within a forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box