src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WORDPRESS PROGRESS

First transfer from Blogger to WordPress!

I'm introducing my daughters to the world of the internet entrepreneur and they have a blog they started. It only had a few posts, so I decided to try the transfer and sacrifice their blog, if I had to. Since it was on Blogger.com, it went smoothly! Of course there is tweeking involved because of the extra options, but it went smoothly! From what I understand, if it's not published with blogger it might not go as smooth. I spent some time customizing their blog today. They really like it.

I will do the group home next since it has a domain. Ideas will follow when I get a domain for it.

I have set up the pages for both the 6D team blog and the 6D blog. I love the way it sorts everything. My son, Bob, was over a few days ago and after I showed him a little about WP and what I could do on it, he wants to graduate to WP also. Maybe he'll be calling me so I can help him! I'd love to be able to help him after all the help he's been giving me over the past few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box