src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

PRE-EOM CHECK UP

Will I reach my goals?

Well, One I won't because I decided to put on hold any goals related to JFPX-1. With the other goals, I am actually doing better than I thought in some areas and have a lot of work to do to meet my other goals, in other areas.

Ideas-have 11, need 12 (3x a week X 4 weeks) posts.

Group Home-1/2 done, might not meet posting goals since I"m transferring it to WP which was not a goal.

Project 6DC-behind on posting. Research and design, I'm m
eeting goals.

Project CD&S-barely started

Blog team-on schedule, when Khalid adds section to Netpreneur, then I'll post invites and personally e-mail entrepreneurs I know.

JFPx-1-on hold.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box