src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

BLOGGER'S LOUNGE

6D Blog team section

I'm really excited! I just finished a chat with Khalid and the new section on Netpreneur has been added, The Blogger's Lounge. Its a place where a blogger and his/her visitors can meet and further discuss posts from that blog. For me it will be a central meeting place for the team. Its great to see an idea I had implemented! I hope it will be a benifit to both Khalid, the members of the forum, and I.

Today I put in one of my marathon 19 hour shifts so won't get the requirements and detalails up till tomorrow. You will be able to find them here on the team's secton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box