src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Friday, September 01, 2006

AUGUST REPORT

August EOM.

  • TRAFFIC
  • MILESTONES
  • SEPTEMBER GOALS

TRAFFIC

To be honest, I wasn't going to post this. Though I have an increase, my numbers are very small. I was thinking that there are three reasons to post my stats.
  1. My numbers may help some one else who is also just starting.
  2. It is good to document where I am today so in the future I can accurately see how far I have come.
  3. It creates a sense of accountability.
I started blogging in May. Here are the stats for my first three full months












MILESTONES
  • First Domain
  • Graduated to WordPress
  • First posts on WordPress

SEPTEMBER GOALS

  • Ideas
    • Post 3x a week
  • Jan's Group Home Help
    • Register Domain
    • Transfer from Blogger to WordPress
    • Post 5x a week
    • Set date for launch
  • Project 6DC
    • Post 5x a week
    • Research, design, plan, etc 5 hours per week
  • Project CD&S-1 (create, divide, & seperate partnerships)
    • Write 10 pages for each site
    • Research for next 10 pages for each site
  • Blog Team
    • Set up blog
    • Write details
    • Post link to details in forums
    • E-mail those who have shown interest
    • Choose 5 members for team 1
  • JFPx-1
    • Register domain
    • Create 5 pages

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan, I think this is something you should be proud of. 300% increase of unique visitors!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jan F. Pavis said...

Thanks for the enncouragement from you both, it is appreciated!
Perspective is everything.....Jaro, thank you for figuring out the %, my pride just increased!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box