src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

READY TO MOVE

Ideas has a new home

It may look like I've been neglecting Ideas, but I've been working on getting Ideas moved to its own domain and transfered to WP. I have 85 uncategorized posts to categorize! I'm also trying to figure out how to change the photo in the WP theme I chose.

It got stuck trying to pick out a photo. I finally choose one I took of cacti in the background with water flowing over a dam. I thought it fit the blog since I have an overflow of ideas constantly.

With the change I have also decided to change my blog name to just "Jan's Ideas".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box