src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

DATE SET TO MOVE

I decided to move this blog.

Now that I moved two smaller blogs to WordPress, I have the confidence to move this one! I will have Jan's Idea Box's new home ready by October 7, 2006. The move will be complete by Oct 15, 2006. With its move, the name will change to Jan's Idea Basket. I was going to change the name completely, but decided against it after discussing it with my son, Bob Schmuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box