src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

JAN'S IDEA BOX

Simple ideas, motivation, and brainstorming for beginning entrepreneurs. Folllow my journey as I learn about internet business, blogs, and websites. Get to know some fellow internet entrepreneurs and enjoy some off topic ideas, too, while you're here.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

JAN'S IDEA'S HAS A NEW HOME

It's done, Ideas has moved! www.JansIdeas.com

As of today, I'm still cleaning up and unpacking at Ideas new home. I have to put up the pictures and the ads, but if you don't mind the mess, stop by and visit. If you'd prefer to wait till I tidy up, I will post an update here when I'm settled in. I love the new home.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger beer234 said...

Hi Jan,

Got here from your wordpress blog. I see your a writer, i'll have to watch for you on Wicked Fire. Nice to see someone else making their own way online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Jan's Idea Box